I'm excited you're interested in helping your children or students love to learn. It doesn't matter if we are the teacher, parent, or caregiver, when it comes to a child's well-being, we're in it together and we need resources.
It became clear to me when I taught middle and high school English how vital it is we pay attention to how our children are being asked (or told) to learn.
There must be choice, attention paid to how THEY learn, and their interests must be encouraged.
Interest is key! When we're interested, we are more likely to participate in the learning and when we participate, we invest ourselves and take on the challenge of learning. The result, we learn!
When you subscribe to the newsletter, you'll receive ideas to support every child, no matter how they learn.
- Ways to Encourage Reading and Writing
- Ways to Encourage Math, Science, History, Life Skills, Outdoor Exploration
- Help for Struggling Readers and Writers
- Family Travel ideas- places to go and activities to help your family have a great time
- How to bring play into your family
- Creative projects
- Activities to Foster Curiosity
- Activities to Help Balance Homelife and School Life
- Skill Building Printables and Activities
- Lesson Plans for English Language Arts
When you sign up, you'll also receive access to my Resource Library! Inside you'll find printables, lesson plans, activity sheets, and my e-book- Create a Family Rhythm.
I hope you join our growing community!
(No spam, your email is kept safe and secure. Expect an email once to twice a month.)
Looking forward to connecting,
Kelly ~ Curiosity Encouraged